Moanday

Where the magic happens.

Moanday

Postby Marc » 31 Jul 2017, 08:56

Well at least I got a nice LAY IN, day of naff all awaits :thumbsup:

Losing Lord B over the weekend touched me more than I'd thought it would, re-reading a few of his reports from the Falmer Inquiry brought all the memories back and just showed how much he did for this club...for free! He was truly a very intelligent and lovely bloke and we have so much to thank him for, will raise a glass to him on the 12th :drink:
Marc

Re: Moanday

Postby The Baron » 31 Jul 2017, 09:17

Ed was always great company too. He has loads of salacious gossip about the club, and could see through some of the pronouncements very quickly.
The Baron

Postby wigwam » 31 Jul 2017, 10:27

I was glad that we got promotion before Lord B passed on. I fear that the journey to the promised land will be far more enjoyable than the destination!

On a more positive note, last night I dreamt that we drew our opener 1-1 against Juventus. Hunemeir scored a last minute equaliser after heading in the rebound from a saved shot by Knocky (similar to Dunk v Fulham). :scarf:
wigwam

Postby Poo Pong McPlop » 31 Jul 2017, 17:17

I remember being at a BBQ with Ed talking about the seagulls party and the upcoming elections.
After a few ales, we started wrestling with the idea that we'd both have to renounce our Labour Party membership in order to join.
Didn't wrestle for long though.
A genuinely all round decent bloke with fantastic moral values. He was a diamond and will be sorely missed by anybody that knew him :(
The downside of being an atheist is that i have nothing to say when people sneeze.
Poo Pong McPlop

Postby Jamie » 01 Aug 2017, 09:28

Totally agree, Great bloke with some brilliant stories and one of the reasons I'm getting to see my team playing Man City and not Chelmsford City in a couple of weeks.
Jamie

Return to NSP